Here you can find a list of helpful links, check them out!
We will be continually updating this page, so please come back for a future visit.
- Stop Hitting: The Center for Effective Discipline provides educational materials and information about political action to end corporal punishment in schools.
- Stop Bullying Now: The US Department of Health and Human Services has some fun and important resources.
- Zero to Three : A site full of information about child development, prevention, and public policy.
- Project NoSPank
- The Wheel of Feelings
- ADULTS AND CHILDREN ACTING TOGETHER AGAINST VIOLENCE
- APA JOURNAL ON VIDEOGAMES
- RAISING A THINKING CHILD
- ALAN KAZDIN: Defy defiance!
Tara has shared a few links with us (thanks Tara):
- Parents’ Choice (for reviews of media and toys)
- Parents’ Television Council (for really in-depth reviews of movies and honest ratings with specific examples of what to expect):
MORE TO COME…